The Lifestyle Center
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3400|
|Address:||5105 West Cypress Avenue
Visalia, CA 93277
|Facility Hours:||Monday – Friday: 4:30 am to 11:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
|Holiday Hours:||Memorial Day – Monday, May 28th:
6:00 am to 8:00 pm
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3409
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3449|
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3450|
Nutrition / Registered Dietitian
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3448|
Customer Service / Business Office
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3408|
A1 Massage Therapy
|Phone Number:||(559) 624-3413|
Need additional information? Please let us know how we can assist you!
All available positions for The Lifestyle Center are listed on the Kaweah Delta Health Care District website: https://www.kaweahdelta.org/Careers.aspx
Fitness Instructor II: Yoga Instructor
If you are a certified Yoga Instructor who wishes to be part of our incredible team at The Lifestyle Center apply online at https://www.kaweahdelta.org/Careers.aspx or contact Recruiter Melissa Fraga at email@example.com or (559) 624-5280.
In order to be considered for a position at Kaweah Delta, you must submit an online application.
- All applications are carefully screened by Human Resources. Select candidates meeting the minimum and preferred qualifications will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Please be assured that we strive to select candidates to best meet the needs of the District.
- Due to our large volume of applications, we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. We encourage you to check the Application History tab in your applicant account to view the status of your current applications. Timelines for interview and selection of candidates may vary and depend upon the needs of the department.
- If your application is selected for further consideration, you may be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview.
- When the final selection decision has been determined, Human Resources will extend an employment offer to the successful candidate.
- All offers of employment are conditional pending clearance of a background screening, pre-employment physical examination, drug screen, TB test, and verification of your ability to work in the United States.
Kaweah Delta is an equal opportunity employer.