A Program Designed to Teach You How to Stay Fit For A Lifetime…
Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain muscle, improve your overall health or increase your energy, endurance or strength, we have personal trainers that can help you achieve your goals. Our trainers will challenge, motivate, educate and inspire you to get the most out of your workout.
Make an investment in your health and call our Personal Training Hotline today at (559) 624-4555.
For questions about personal training at The Lifestyle Center, email MGoodeno@kdhcd.org.
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Click here to learn more about Patricia
Click here to learn more about Stephanie
Click here to learn more about Brant
Click here to learn more about Kala
Click here to learn more about Adam
Click here to learn more about Gregg
Click here to learn more about Bobby
Click here to learn more about Barbara
Click here to learn more about Carol
Why Personal Training at The Lifestyle Center is for You
- Improved quality of life
- Challenging and creative exercise routines
- The ultimate in fitness training
- Personalized exercise programs to meet your goals
- Executed by expert trainers
- Experience the rejuvenation in health & well-being
- Personal weight room instruction
- Monitored fitness evaluations
- Nutrition education
- Specified aerobic conditioning
- Time efficient
- Flexible appointments
- Fun, educational experience
- All of our personal trainers are certified by nationally accredited organizations
- Friendly personal assistance
- Motivation and inspiration to succeed
- Creative workouts
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (559) 624-4555.