Every 2nd and 4th Friday
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
TLC Indoor Soccer Rules:
- PROFANITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- Games will be supervised for the first one and a half to two hours.
- 4 on 4, no goalie.
- Small nets used along with a felt soccer ball.
- First team to score 3 goals or team ahead at the 15 minute mark.
- Sign-up sheet will be in effect just like there is for basketball. Pick-up game style. Must be at least 16 years old to play.
- Conventional soccer rules apply along with no slide tackles.
- No out of bounds unless the ball goes above purple lining on walls. Ball cannot be scored on initial kick in of game or after initial score.
- Last member on team to defend goal may use hands to block ball from being scored or from ball striking person anywhere to avoid injury.
Please see facility for a complete list of indoor soccer rules and regulations.