Beyond an outstanding facility, some of the most important aspects we offer are the benefits you will receive from your membership. You will find a variety of people who share your interests, which will give you the opportunity to develop new or strengthen existing friendships.
Memberships are offered on a wide scale of choices to accommodate virtually every situation. Whether you’re continuing a medical rehabilitation program, a working student, a family, or a senior single or couple, we have a membership option to fit your needs. Visit us today to discuss which membership would best fit your situation and you’ll discover how we can help you reach your goals for a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to call for more information or for a personal tour, (559) 624-3409 or (559) 624-3410.
Single memberships are available for individuals 16 years old and up. Parent signature and parent ID required if member is under 18 years of age.
A couple membership consists of the primary member, their spouse or significant other or a dependent child under 25 years of age living in the same household and going to school part time. Address and student verification is required upon enrollment.
A family membership consists of the primary member, their spouse or significant other and dependent children under 25 years of age living in the same household and going to school part time. Family membership rates are based on a family of 4; additional fees may apply for families of 5 or more. Address and student verification is required upon enrollment.
Student memberships are available for individuals 16 years old and up who are attending school part time. Verification of enrollment in a minimum of 6 units must be submitted at the time of enrollment to be eligible for a student discount. Parent signature and parent ID required if member is under 18 years of age.
Senior memberships are available for individuals 60 years old and up.
Senior couple memberships are available for individuals and their spouse or significant other whom are 60 years old and up. Address verification may be required upon enrollment.
Active Adult memberships are limited-use senior single memberships available for individuals age 60 years old and up. This membership allows members to check in Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Weekends and Holidays are unrestricted.
Your membership also includes:
- Access to over 80 weekly aerobic classes
- Access to over 60 weekly aquatic classes
- Initial membership card
- Lockers for daily or annual use
- ActiveLinxx – a computerized training system that we’ll show you how to use and manage, with expert guidance from our certified staff.
- Complimentary Medical Pre-screening appointments with a Medical Assistant
- Complimentary Fitness Profile and Program Design appointments with an Exercise Physiologist
- Improved health and self-esteem
- Expert guidance, assistance and encouragement
- Individual attention from our friendly, professional staff
- Increased energy and motivation
- Stress reduction
- Programs tailored to your lifestyle
- Cross training
- An improved personal appearance
- Social activities